King Tuff aka Kyle Thomas is a musician and has been releasing music since 2006. Apart from his solo career, he has been associated with multiple bands as a vocalist. He has released six studio albums, two live albums, and several EPs and singles.
Thomas is associated with Sub Pop Records. He is known to create the best rock ‘n’ roll sound, and his early musical influence was Jimi Hendrix. His music opened Thomas’ mind, and he learned how far rock ‘n’ roll music can go.
Since 2012, he and his band have continually toured in Australia, the United States, and Europe. King Tuff recently announced his Smalltown Stardust Tour 2023, which will begin on March 1, 2023, and end on April 7, 2023.
Quick Facts of King Tuff
|Real Name||Kyle Thomas|
|Date of Birth||January 18, 1983|
|Birth Place||Vermont, USA|
King Tuff’s Net Worth And Musical Career
Singer King Tuff’s exact net worth is unavailable, but he earns mainly from his, musical career.
In 2008, he released his debut album, and in 2013, Burger Records re-issued the album in a Deluxe blue edition. The re-issued album reached at number 8 spot on Billboard’s Heatseeker.
In 2012, he dropped his second album, “King Tuff” which was produced by Bobby Harlow. The album reached number 21 on Billboard’s Heatseeker Albums chart and debuted on the CMJ charts at number 14.
He released his third album in 2014, which featured Ty Segall on the title track as a guest drummer. The album charted at number one on Billboard’s Heatseeker in the “Hot Shot Debut” position chart.
His fourth album, “The Other” was released on April 13, 2018, and his fifth album, “Smalltown Stardust” is set to release in 2023.
10 Facts To Know About King Tuff aka Kyle Thomas
- King Tuff is 39 years old, and he celebrates his birthday on January 18 with his close friends and family.
- Kyle Thomas was born to his father, John Thomas, and his mother, Judith Thomas. He grew up with his older brother Luke Thomas in Vermont, United States.
- He played the drum kit and keyboard when he was young. His father was a huge music fan, Kyle grew up listening to rock and psychedelic music.
- His first release was a self-made CD-R which consisted of a rough version of songs that was distributed by Spirit of Orr Records. The songs from CD-R were later included in his debut album.
- He is also a vocalist and lead guitarist of the stoner rock band Witch and was part of Ty Segall’s backing band The Muggers.
- He likes the work of Bob Dylan and John Lennon as songwriters and musicians. He is also a fan of novelist and poet Richard Brautigan and his writing was influenced by him at the beginning of his career.
- King Tuff has also worked with Hand Habits on their album “Fun House,” which was released in 2021.
- Thomas owns his own merchandise, which includes items such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, posters, vinyl, and cassettes. The merch can be purchased from his official website.
- He and his brother Luke have been collaborating in art since they were teenagers and have helped him with the covers of his albums.
- Thomas has an impressive fan following on his social media. He has 32.9K followers on Instagram, 33.6K on Twitter, and 2.78K subscribers on his official YouTube channel.