Max Domi and his sisters Carlin Domi and Avery Rose grew up in Toronto, Canada. The siblings were huge hockey fans growing up.
Domi is a professional Canadian ice hockey player currently associated with the Chicago Blackhawks of the NHL. Playing from the center or left-wing position, he was drafted by Phenix Coyotes in 2013 as the 12th overall pick.
Throughout his career, Max has played for various teams, including Montreal Canadiens, Columbus Blue Jackets, Carolina Hurricanes, and Blackhawks.
Max Domi Sisters Are Carlin Domi And Avery Rose
Chicago Blackhawks center Max Domi is blessed with two gorgeous sisters Carlin and Avery. Both of them are huge fans and supporters of the athlete, as they are sometimes spotted among the crowd cheering for their athlete’s brother.
Carlin Domi Is An Entreprenuer
Carlin seems older than Avery and is also an active social media user. Although she is yet to have the reach like her brother Max, she has growing traffic in her profile with over 9k followers and 462 posts until now.
She might be doing phenomenal in her field, but she gained more recognition as the sister of a Canadian hockey player. Nevertheless, going through her Insta bio, Carlin claims to be an entrepreneur and has provided her business’s social media handle and website link.
Her firm is DOMI Co., a modern marketing and consulting agency helping customers to manage, implement and execute the project. Carlin claims to have creative people in the team who will help the businesses as they specialize in branding, creativity, and making strategies.
The agency seems to have a couple of clients, naming Dave’s Hot Chicken, Queen Street Bakery, The Shoe Company, and more.
Further, scrolling down her social media, Carlin shares openly about her lifestyle, glimpses from her vacations, and her love life. She is currently in a relationship with her partner Zach Foster. Recently they went on a vacation to Amalfi Coast, Italy with their friends. Both of them posted on their social media without hesitation.
Avery Graduated From A Designer School Last Year
Avery must be the youngest among three siblings. She has a social media presence and posted a couple of pictures after her graduation. The youngest Domi also cited that she got out a year late because of the covid, or she was supposed to be a 2020 graduate.
She did a bachelor’s from the Parsons School of Design in New York City for her studies. Nevertheless, Avery celebrates her birthday in October every year, and she turned 20 in 2018, so she made a post about having a cake continuously.
Avery has also left her Insta profile open to the public and has over 7k followers now. She seems to be a lover of Flynn Busson, son of a famous Australian television personality and businesswoman, Elle Macpherson.
8 Facts About Max Domi And His Sisters Carlin And Avery
- 27-year-old Canadian pro hockey player Max Domi has two sisters, Carlin, who turned 29 this year and is the eldest among three, and Avery, the youngest at the age of 24.
- Carlin regards herself as an entrepreneur in her Insta profile description and owns a marketing and consultancy agency named DOMI Co. In addition, she has left the link to the website along with the social media handle of the business.
- All three Domi siblings are active social media users, but only Max’s account is verified with the highest number of followers. However, the eldest one has more posts compared to the other two.
- Carlin is currently in a relationship with her lover Zach Foster, who seems to like traveling with her in different parts.
- Avery resided in New York City and graduated from Parsons School of Design. Whereas the eldest, Domi, is a Western University pass-out.
- The founder of DOMI Co. started her career in 2014 as a summer intern at Kucerak & Co. Later, Carlin switched to ASC Public Relations under the same designation in May 2015.
- Avery has working experience as a PR and Marketing Intern at Zac Posen House of Z LLC. Later she was hired as a communication trainee by Marchesa in 2019. Currently, she is working as Brand Paternerships at Authentic Brand Group.
- Before opening their own company, Carlin worked as a Brand Ambassador for Fuse Marketing Group Inc. and later for Mill Street Brewery, both in Toronto.