Can you reset an Apple Watch if its locked?
Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings. Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again.
How do you unlock a locked Apple Watch?
Unlock Apple Watch
- Enter the passcode: Wake Apple Watch, enter the watch passcode, then tap OK.
- Unlock Apple Watch when you unlock your iPhone: Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch, tap Passcode, then turn on Unlock with iPhone.
How do I do a hard reset on my Apple Watch?
This is useful if, say, an app has crashed and a standard force quit doesn’t work, or if the live data transfer between your iPhone and Apple Watch seems inconsistent. Note that you can’t restart an Apple Watch if it is charging, so undock it first before attempting the following steps.
How do I reset my Apple Watch without logging in?
Reset Apple Watch without your passcode
Put Apple Watch on its charger. Press and hold the side button as if you were going to power it down. Do a firm press on the Power Off slider and let go. Tap Erase all content and settings.
How do I reset my Apple watch without paired phone?
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. …
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
How do you reset a locked Apple watch without paired phone?
If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode and do not have a paired iPhone
- Place your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Hold the side button until the Power Off screen appears.
- Press the Power Off slider firmly (do not slide it)
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will reset to factory settings.
How do I reset my Apple watch without the previous owner?
Just unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone:
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap the My Watch tab.
- Tap Apple Watch, then tap Unpair Apple Watch.
- Enter your Apple ID password. If you forgot your Apple ID password, you can reset it.
- Tap again to confirm.
How do I reset my Apple watch without an Apple ID and previous owner?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
Can you remove activation lock without previous owner?
Go to “Find My iPhone > All Devices” and select the device to remove/unlock. Step 3. Click “Erase [device]” and after erasing, click “Remove from Account”. Once the above steps are complete, the activation lock will be removed and you can use your own Apple ID.