- Source of Wealth: Business and Publication (Culinary)
- Age: 59
- Birth Place: Amarillo, Texas, USA
- Height: 1.75 m (5′ 9″)
- Weight: 73 kg (160.94 lbs)
- Marital Status: Divorced (Olivia Disch English)
- Full Name: William Todd English
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: August 29, 1960
- Occupation: Celebrity Chef, Restaurateur, Author and TV Show Host
- Education: Culinary Institute of America
- Children: 3 (Oliver, Isabelle and Simon)
Todd English has an estimated net worth of $15 million. After quitting Guilford College in North Carolina, Todd English enrolled himself to Culinary Institute of America to pursue his passion for cooking. After serving several restaurants in Italy, he returned to the US as the executive chef at Michela, an Italian restaurant based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. After 3 years, he opened the original Olives restaurant.
The restaurant serves rustic Mediterranean foods which come with the great Italian influence. The restaurant was recognized as the Best New Restaurant by Boston Magazine and honored by Gourmet magazine as the Best Food and Top Table. Olives has become popular because of its two signature desserts, the vanilla bean souffle, and molten chocolate melt. Aside from Olives, English’s net worth has increased significantly because of his other restaurants which are based in New York, Massachusetts, Florida, Connecticut, Boston, and Las Vegas.