- Source of Wealth: Real Estate
- Age: 41
- Birth Place: Toronto, Ontario
- Height: 6′ 0″ (1.83 m)
- Marital Status: Married (Sabrina)
- Full Name: Scott McGillivray
- Nationality: Canada
- Date of Birth: April 7, 1978
- Ethnicity: Canadian
- Occupation: TV Host, Real Estate Investor
- Education: University of Guelph
- Children: 1 (Myah)
Canadian TV host and real estate investor Scott McGillivray has an estimated net worth of $4 million in 2012.
Scott McGillivray was born on April 7, 1978 in Toronto, Ontario. He is a graduate of the University of Guelph. McGillivray is currently based in Brampton, Ontario, Canada with his wife Sabrina whom he married in 2009. The couple welcomed their first child together named Myah on January 24, 2012.
In addition to being the host, McGillivray serves as the executive producer of the home renovation show Income Property which is aired on Home & Garden Television (HGTV). Along with Mike Holmes, he is one of the presenters on All American Handyman, which is also aired on the same channel. Along with Bryan Baeumler and Mike Holmes, McGillivray is one of the judges in the show titled Canada’s Handyman Challenge.