Quick Facts Of Kellen Mond
|Celebrated Name||Kellen Mond|
|Birth Name||Kellen Louis Mond|
|Place Of Birth||San Antonio, Texas|
|High School||IMG Academy High School|
|University||Texas A&M University|
|Net Worth||In Thousands of Dollar|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
An American football quarterback who is playing for the Texas A&M Aggies is named for Kellen Mond. Kellen started his career attending Ronald Reagan High School in San Antonio, Texas before transferring to IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida prior to his senior year. Later, he committed to Texas A&M University to play college football under head coach Kevin Sumlin. His first college match was against the UCLA Bruins where he completed 12-of-21 passes for 105 yards and a touchdown.
Kellen Mond ended the Texas A&M season with a win in the Orange Bowl over North Carolina
Kellen Mond did not rule out returning to school, since this season was a “free year” due to COVID-19. If he returns, Texas A&M is an instant College Football Playoff contender in 2021, but he is eligible for the NFL Draft in April. After the game, Mond was asked about his career with the Aggies and if he would consider returning to school next season. “I mean, it’s tremendous,” Mond said. “It’s a phenomenal feeling. I’ve had so much support from so many different people, and through ups and downs, injury, mental health issues and just being able to overcome stuff, and just looking back at where I started after the UCLA game, and being able to finish four years later as an Orange Bowl champion, it’s a phenomenal feeling, and I’m thankful for the path that I’ve gone through this whole entire career. “I’ve given some thought, and like I said earlier in the week, it was something that was talked around the locker room, but no decisions have been made, and I really just wanted to come out here and focus on what exactly I need to focus on, and that was to execute and lead my team to another victory. That was my main focus for the past two weeks.” He was also asked about an emotional moment with head coach Jimbo Fisher that was caught on the field right after the Aggies clinched the win. He finished the game 16 of 26 passing for 232 yards, 36 rushing yards, and one rushing touchdown. On the season, Mond was 188 of 297 passing (63.3% completion percentage) for 2,282 yards, 19 touchdowns, three interceptions, 294 rushing yards, and four rushing touchdowns. In his career, he finished 801 of 1,358 passing (59% completion percentage) for 9,661 yards, 71 touchdowns, 27 interceptions, 1,609 rushing yards, and 22 rushing touchdowns.
- Being an American Football Quarterback for the Texas A&M Aggies.
- For passing 1,936 yards and 20 touchdowns and rushed for 775 yards and 18 touchdowns as a senior.
What is the Birthplace of Kellen Mond?
On 22nd June 1999, Kellen Mond was born in San Antonio, Texas (hometown/birthplace) with the birth name/real name of Kellen Louis Mond. He holds an American nationality and his ethnic background is American-White. His race is White. As of 2021, he would be celebrating his 22nd birthday as of June 22. Thus, his present age is 21 as per his birthday celebration of 2020. Talking about his family, he was born to his parents; Kevin Mond (father) and mother. His father is a chess player. They have spent time studying the recent history of the NFL Draft and can recite the numbers of quarterbacks drafted and when. “We’ll see what happens,” Kevin Mond said. Concerning his education, he went to attend IMG Academy High School. Regarding his college, he committed to Texas A&M University to play college football under head coach Kevin Sumlin. Cancer is his Zodiac sign and his religion is Christian.
How was Kellen Mond High School & College Career?
- Initially, attending Ronald Reagan High School later, Kellen was transferred to IMG Academy. During his senior year, he passed for 1,936 yards and 20 touchdowns and rushed for 775 yards and 18 touchdowns. He was even rated by the Rivals.com recruiting network as a five-star recruit and was ranked as the number one dual-threat quarterback in his class.
- After that, he committed to Texas A&M University to play college football under head coach, Kevin Sumlin. He entered his freshman year in the year 2017 as a backup to Nick Starkel.
- His first match was against the UCLA Bruins where he completed 12-of-21 passes for 105 yards and a touchdown.
- Later, Mond and Nick Starkel continue to battle for the job after a long competition over the summer. Mond then held on to the starting position for the remainder of the season, guiding the Aggies to an 8-4 record and a #19 ranking in the regular season College Football Playoff rankings. The Aggies’ season culminated in a historic 74-72 seven-overtime win over SEC rival Louisiana State University (LSU).
- The game set several records, including the most points ever scored in a game in the FBS era, and tied a handful of other games for the longest college football game of all time with seven overtimes.
Who is Kellen Mond Dating?
Kellen Mond is not married yet and he is still to get married. There is not much about his personal relation and girlfriend as he always maintains a distance in his personal life and media. But we know he isn’t married and has no wife. Since he is still unmarried and single there isn’t any chance of him being through a divorce. More and additional information about him can be obtained from Wiki. He’s in fact got a lot going on for him career-wise, so probably he does not have much time left for relationships and all. He is currently making his career. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How much is Kellen Mond Net Worth & Salary?
Kellen Mond is a football quarterback who is in the stage of making his career. As of 2020, the net worth of Kellen is estimated to have in Thousands of Dollars. Whereas his exact net worth is still to get unfold yet. Similarly, his salary is also hidden as he has not mentioned anything about his career earnings, and without a doubt, he is satisfied with his earnings. His source of wealth comes from his football career and he is satisfied with his earnings as of today.
How tall is Kellen Mond?
He stands tall at the height of 1.88 m or 6 ft 2 in. His balanced weight consists of 98 KG or 217 lbs. He has got a very charming smile attracting a lot of people towards him. He has a pair of fo black eyes color with short black hair. He has a very short beard as well. Whereas his other body measurements such as chest size, waist size, biceps size, and more are still to get revealed yet. He maintains his body a lot by doing frequent exercises.
Did You Know?
- Kellen started his career attending Ronald Reagan High School in San Antonio, Texas before transferring to IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida prior to his senior year.
- His first college match was against the UCLA Bruins where he completed 12-of-21 passes for 105 yards and a touchdown.
- His full name/real name is Kellen Louis Mond.
- Cancer is his Zodiac Sign.
- He was rated by the Rivals.com recruiting network as a five-star recruit and was ranked as the number one dual-threat quarterback in his class.